CLASS: DISCOVER yOUR NICHE TO INCREASE REVENUE quickly
Do you find it challenging to find prospective clients who are ready right now to buy your product or to hire you, especially in this tough economy? If you have been in business for a while, perhaps you are finding you need to define a new niche within your target market; or you may even want to redefine your target market entirely. Or, if you are new to business, maybe you feel stuck trying to determine your niche; or you feel frustrated and locked in by trying to focus on only one target market.
You can market your business more cost effectively the more you understand how your prospective clients are making their purchasing decisions.
The objective of this session is to help you re-frame your target market in terms of who you pursue, how you pursue them, and why those prospects will be interested in hiring you.
What You Will Learn:
- Why selecting multiple target market niches helps you find the best-fit prospects
- How your own purchasing decision process and personality characteristics provide clues into your best-fit prospects
- How selecting the top 3 characteristics of each niche can focus and clarify your marketing strategy
- How defining the best-fit prospects helps you determine the most cost-effective marketing activities to pursue
- How aligning your marketing activities with the prospect's decision-making process will put you on the fast-track to revenue generation.
Inventors, product developers, makers and startups who want to learn the basics of the crowdfunding process, as well as cost-effective marketing and promotional strategies to maximize their crowdfunding efforts.
See the Presentations page for availability
Instructor: Cheryl Downing (see bio)